Thursday, December 09, 2010

First Blog Ever

Hello blogging community! This is my first blog ever. I never saw myself as much of a blogger, but I do love to write and journal and share thoughts and articles with friends and on Facebook, so I decided why not!

I am a pediatric occupational therapist. I graduated from grad school in October of 2009, took my certification exam at the end of December, and began work as a therapist in early 2010. This blog will mostly be about my experiences as a pediatric OT. I will of course never reveal identify details about my clients, but I will mostly use this blog to share stories, my moments of growth as a therapist, things that make me really love my job and profession, information I find helpful, news articles, comments on books or continuing education courses I take, ect.

No promise about how often I'll update this, but if I have something to write, I will write it. I'm as interested if not more interested to see how this goes than probably any person who may want to read it is, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment